easy, and tastes great! a favorite in my house!
Make and share this Grasshopper Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Mix melted butter with wafer crums and line a 9" pie plate with the crumbs.
- Melt marshmallows with milk in top of a double boiler.
- Cool, then add creme de menthe, creme de cacao, and whipped cream.
- Pour cream mixture over crust and put in freezer until firm.
- Will not freeze solid.
- Remove from freezer and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- You can sprinkle the top with additional chocolate crumbs if that's what you like.