- 24 marshmallows
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 ounces creme de menthe
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Creme de Cacao
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream, whipped
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix melted butter with wafer crums and line a 9" pie plate with the crumbs.
- Melt marshmallows with milk in top of a double boiler.
- Cool, then add creme de menthe, creme de cacao, and whipped cream.
- Pour cream mixture over crust and put in freezer until firm.
- Will not freeze solid.
- Remove from freezer and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- You can sprinkle the top with additional chocolate crumbs if that's what you like.