Easy and delicious!! Summertime favorite
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 tablespoons creme de menthe
- 2 tablespoons white Creme de Cacao
- 1 (5 2/3 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope whipped dessert topping mix (I use Dream Whip)
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate crumb crusts
- Combine first 5 ingredients, and beat at low speed of an electric mixer until blended.
- Gradually increase beating speed to high, and beat 3-6 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- Spoon mixture into prepared crumb crust; freeze until firm.
- Remove pie from freezer; let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is a super easy, fast and delicious pie to make! I was running behind all day, didn't have time to freeze the pie until totally firm, grabbed white chocolate pudding by mistake and none of that made a difference in the end. It was absolutely delicious and every one enjoyed it very much! Thanks NurseDi for a great recipe that I will be making often.