Cook1 hr 10 mins
A delicious moist white cake with layers of apple and cinnamon. When my grandmother was a young bride she made this cake weekly for my grandfather. When I was single and in the dating world, she told me "this is a cake to catch a man with." (kosher - pareve)
- Mix the sugar, juice, eggs, oil and vanilla together in a mixer at medium speed for about 10 minutes, until smooth.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together, and slowly add to the wet mixture, scraping down the sides of the bowl to mix thoroughly.
- Mix the apples, sugar and cinnamon in a separate bowl.
- Spray a bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Pour half of the batter in the bundt pan, then top with half of the apple mixture.
- Alternate layers again to finish the batter, then the apples.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 70 minutes, or until done.
- Cool cake partially in pan, then invert cake onto a cooling rack to finish cooling.
- This also makes great muffins, but cut the baking time down to about 45-50 minutes for muffins.