Recipe by lazyme
Here in the Pacific NW we have lots of fresh cranberries around the holidays and this is a must-have at our holiday meals. As a tip, I always put some foil on the bottom of the oven under this dish when I cook it, because it always seems to boil over and make a mess. This way, cleanup is easy.
Top Review by ClarkeCC
This was excellent. I am not a huge cranberry fan, nor is most of my family, but this recipe disappeared. One note - it does taste much better if made ahead, and allowed to sit in the refrigerator for a day or so.
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Place cranberries in 8x8x2-inch glass baking dish. Sprinkle sugar, then orange juice concentrate over. Cover tightly with foil. Bake until juices form and cranberries are very soft, about 1 hour.
- Uncover; mix in liqueur. Cover and refrigerate until very cold, about 4 hours. (Can be prepared 3 days ahead. Keep chilled.