Tulsi Regmi's Note:
(Grilled Skewers of Chicken Slices, Nepali Style)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, thinly sliced and cut in 2-inch length
- bamboo skewer, soaked for at least 30 minutes
- melted butter, for basting
- 1In a blender, process all marinating ingredients into a smooth paste.
- 2Marinate chicken slices in chicken marinade for overnight in the refrigerator.
- 3Pat dry the marinated chicken pieces and thread on with soaked bamboo skewers.
- 4Grill to the desired doneness, frequently turning and basting with the melted butter.
- 5Serve hot with tomato achar.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gorkhali Chicken Satay
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 645.1
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 199.0 mg
- Sodium 218.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 66.1 g