Pineapple Chicken Satay
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders, cut lengthwise into 8 pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple, diced
- 1⁄3 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Place peanut oil, curry powder, and chicken in a bowl, toss to coat.
- Thread chicken onto 8 (6 inch) skewers.
- Heat a grilling pan over medium-high heat, and coat with cooking spray.
- Add chicken to pan, cook 4 minutes on each side, or until chicken is done.
- While chicken cooks, combine pineapple, red onion, cilsntro, lime juice, and red pepper.
- Serve chicken with soy sauce mixture, and pineapple mixture.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello everyone, My name is Doug and I am the host of I recommend tag.I am in my early 40's, I am married, with two children. Michael 14, and katherine 10 . I started to learn to cook, after I got married, when my wife started working nights, and I couldn't get around because I had my entire left leg rebuilt. I just completed remodeling my entire house, and am very active at volunteering at my childrens schools.<br />Rating System <br />5 stars- Outstanding (4 out 4 ) in family enjoyed. <br />4 stars - Very good (3 out of 4) in family enjoyed. Will make no adjustments. <br />3 stars - good, might consider an adjustment <br />2 stars- Okay- will make adjustment <br />1 star- debatable I will make again, would with right adjustment <br />0 stars - Will not attempt again.</p>