Here's one for the kiddies to get their toes into! Okay, maybe not the toeses, but how 'bout their little sticky fingers? Oooh, yeah! Take this to church coffee hours, potlucks, picnics, family reunions. You will surely return home with an empty container! (NOTE: wasn't sure of the size of the cans, just get the ones that have 10 biscuits.... *I actually make my biscuits from scratch* !!!)
- Grease a Bundt or tube pan with BUTTER; set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 400*.
- Remove biscuits from tube, flattening each round.
- Cut cream cheese brick into 30 small squares; set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix white sugar & cinnamon; set aside.
- Mix melted butter and brown sugar in another small bowl--it will be grainy; set aside.
- ASSEMBLE: place one cheese square into center of each flattened biscuit.
- Wrap biscuit dough around each cheese square, pinching edges; roll biscuit ball in dipping cinna-sugar; load into prepared pan.
- When you have one layer in the pan, sprinkle about 3 tablespoons of the drizzling butter-sugar mixture over those biscuit balls.
- Continue with the next layer & some drizzling mixture, finishing with the drizzling mixture at the top.
- Pop the pan into the oven for about 30 minutes -- dough should still be just a teensy doughy (not completely dry).
- Flip out of pan immediately; cool.
- Best if served while luke-warm.