photo by puppitypup
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (adjust to personal taste)
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 12 -16 ounces breaded chicken tenders (the good ones)
- Cook chicken as directed.
- Combine all other ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Toss chicken in the sauce.
- Spread chicken on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 5-7 minutes.
- The longer it cooks the stickier they become.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Unfortunately, the kids didn't like them at all, but I thought they were okay. For us, there was too much worcestershire sauce. As I made the recipe I did wonder if 1/3 C worcestershire was going to be too strong, but wanted to make the recipe as written. If I make this again, I will reduce that part to 1 Tbsp maybe. Thx for the recipe, I thought it was quite unique and that is why I had to try it.
Tastes great, plus they are super easy and quick to make - can't get any better than that. Our kids are grown and out of the house, but I can see where these would be a kid pleaser for sure. I leave out the tobasco completely, and that makes them just right for us. Edited to say that OF THE 350 RECIPES I REVIEWED IN 2008, THIS HAS GONE INTO MY TOP 20 FAVORITES COOKBOOK. I'VE MADE THIS COUNTLESS TIMES OVER THIS PAST YEAR.
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I've been a fan of recipezaar for awhile now, but just recently became a member. I love to cook and try new recipes, and fortunately for me, my husband will try anything. I grew up and currently reside in Utah. It's a great place to live if you like outdoor activities like us. We love to camp in the summer and ski in the winter. If you haven't been here, you should visit soon.