1/1 Photo of Golden Onion Pork Chops - Crock-Pot
4 hrs 10 mins
This is a magic meal, the end product looks nothing like the starting ingredients. Trust me, DO NOT add water to this. The result will be tender melt in your mouth pork in a golden gravy, so tender that you will not need a fork! It's beyond simple to put together but yet nice enough to serve for company. I serve with mashed potatoes. You can make easily increase the servings by repeating the layers in the crock, you just may need to increase the cooking time. Same goes for a thicker chop.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 boneless pork chops, about 1/4 inch thick
- 1 large vidalia onion, sliced thin
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1Put the sliced onion in the bottom of the crock pot.
- 2Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, make a single layer on top of the onion.
- 3Spread the undiluted mushroom soup ontop of the pork chops.
- 4Cook in the crock pot on low for 4-6 hours.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Onion Pork Chops - Crock-Pot
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.4
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 624.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 41.5 g