Recipe by Lorac
This a great dish for a buffet or potluck supper because it can be served at room temperature. The leftover turkey loaf and cranberry make great sandwiches. You can sub turkey gravy, just add more seasoning.
Top Review by Proovia
Easy,quick to make and so very good! I like meals I can make up on Sunday, refrigerate and pop in the oven when I get home from work Monday. This fits the bill perfectly! Thanks for sharing! Proovie
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can sausage gravy
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth or 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- salt and black pepper
- 0.5 (6 ounce) packagesavory herb stuffing mix (Stove Top)
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Combine gravy, broth, egg, onion and seasonings.
- Stir in stuffing mix.
- Place turkey in a large bowl, add stuffing mixture, combine using your hands in a folding motion.
- Spoon into a non- stick angel food cake pan and bake for 60 minutes.
- Let stand 10 mins or until juices re-absorb, unmold onto a serving plate and fill center with cranberry before serving.