a vegan treat with using homemade jam instead of any other fillings or sweeteners. this is my homemade jam and does contain honey, but to keep these vegan, simply use fresh fruit, or the vegan jam or choice.
- preheat oven to 450°F
- mix together dry ingredients.
- in a seperate bowl, mix wet.
- slowly add the wet to the dry, and combine until just mixed.
- roll out on a lightly floured surface, and use a cutter of choice to create shapes (i used the top of a drinking glass).
- bake for about 15 minutes.