1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Cinnamon Bun Cookies
Absolutely ADORABLE, these are like mini, bite-sized cinnamon buns!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, cream cheese, and sugar together well.
- 2Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 3Sift in flour, baking soda, and salt together; add and mix well.
- 4Add milk if dough is too dry.
- 5Roll dough 1/4" thick into a rectangle about 9x13".
- 6Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar.
- 7Beginning at long side, roll up.
- 8Chill for 30 minutes.
- 9Slice 1/4" thick and arrange on greased baking sheet.
- 10Bake in a preheated 350* oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Cinnamon Bun Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 87.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet rice flour