Absolutely ADORABLE, these are like mini, bite-sized cinnamon buns!
Make and share this Gluten-Free Cinnamon Bun Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter, cream cheese, and sugar together well.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Sift in flour, baking soda, and salt together; add and mix well.
- Add milk if dough is too dry.
- Roll dough 1/4" thick into a rectangle about 9x13".
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Beginning at long side, roll up.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Slice 1/4" thick and arrange on greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350* oven for 10 to 12 minutes.