Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is from a box of Nabisco Gingersnaps. It's really yummy, and super easy. Refrigeration time not included.
- Place cookies in a lightly greased 9" square baking pan.
- Sprinkle with raisins if desired.
- Blend eggs, milk and sugar together with whisk and pour over cookies. Stir together.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Bake with foil on 45 minutes or until center comes out clean with knife, removing the foil for the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired.