This is from a box of Nabisco Gingersnaps. It's really yummy, and super easy. Refrigeration time not included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cookies in a lightly greased 9" square baking pan.
- 2Sprinkle with raisins if desired.
- 3Blend eggs, milk and sugar together with whisk and pour over cookies. Stir together.
- 4Cover with foil and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or up to 24 hours.
- 5Preheat oven to 325°F
- 6Bake with foil on 45 minutes or until center comes out clean with knife, removing the foil for the last 10 minutes of baking.
- 7Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingersnap Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.8
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 94.9 mg
- Sodium 222.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 6.0 g