Recipe by Karen1961
This recipe is quick, easy and sooooooo delicious. 5 minutes to prepare and 15 - 20 minutes to cook. Use fresh salmon for best results. Steaks or fillets can be used, however I like using the fillets - no bones.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ginger, freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 24 ounces salmon
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray baking sheet or pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix olive oil, ginger, dijon mustard and honey in small bowl or measuring cup.
- Brush salmon with glaze, and place on baking sheet or pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15- 20 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily.
- Note: If using a whole fillet (1/2 a salmon), cooking time may take a little longer, if using small, individual serving size fillets, cooking time may be a little shorter.