Baked Dijon Salmon
photo by DannitDan
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons corn flake crumbs
- 1 teaspoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In small bowl stir together mustard and honey; set aside.
- In another bowl mix together corn flake crumbs, butter, parsley and garlic.
- Spread mustard mixture over salmon fillet, top with crumb mixture.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or till fish is cooked through and flakes easily with fork. Cooking time varies on thickness of salmon.
- Season as desired with salt and pepper. Serve with lemon wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I'm still experimenting with this recipe. I've made it twice. The first time I found the topping was too moist instead of crunchy. The second time, I put in on low broil, and ended up burning the crust a bit. The taste was very good, though, and I'll try again to get the right temp. and cooking method. I made this for abc chefs :)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I lost 75 pounds using Weight Watchers and have been maintaining that loss since October 2006. I love to cook and try new recipes. I am always looking for new recipes and have been known to read cookbooks for fun. Lucky for me my family is eager to try new foods so I get to experment often. <br> <br><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket> <br> <br><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket>