1/1 Photo of Ginger Dijon Salmon
This recipe is quick, easy and sooooooo delicious. 5 minutes to prepare and 15 - 20 minutes to cook. Use fresh salmon for best results. Steaks or fillets can be used, however I like using the fillets - no bones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray baking sheet or pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Mix olive oil, ginger, dijon mustard and honey in small bowl or measuring cup.
- 3Brush salmon with glaze, and place on baking sheet or pan.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 15- 20 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily.
- 5Note: If using a whole fillet (1/2 a salmon), cooking time may take a little longer, if using small, individual serving size fillets, cooking time may be a little shorter.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Dijon Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.6
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 88.4 mg
- Sodium 156.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 34.1 g