Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Fantastic made on the outdoor grill! This recipe can easily be doubled, best if marinated overnight for 24 hours, you could use canned pineapple chunks but fresh is better, I have even used cherry tomatoes for this also, and even made these on a indoor grill too... You will love these!
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 3 -4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder or 2 -3 very finely minced fresh garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 3 lbs boneless beef sirloin (cubed into 1 - 1-1/2-inch pieces, can use up to 4 pounds beef)
- 1 large fresh pineapple (peeled, core removed and cut into large chunks)
- 3 green bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 red onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 10 long metal skewers
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, honey, vinegar, ginger, garlic, oil and green onion.
- Transfer marinade to a large heavy-duty ziploc freezer bag or a glass dish.
- Add in the cubed beef; seal bag and turn to coat beef well.
- place in the fridge for a minumum of 8 hours or overnight (overnight is better).
- When ready to grill, drain the marinade and discard.
- Skewer beef, pineapple chunks and veggies in an alternating pattern.
- Grill over hot coals for about 18-20 minutes.