When you just gotta have it all! These scrumptious cookies have a hint of every great flavor! Make the kids say the name of these cookies 3 times fast before they get one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup golden brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 cup dry-roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease 2 baking sheets.
- 3In large mixing bowl with electric mixer, mix granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter and butter until creamy (about 1 minute).
- 4Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- 5In a medium bowl, stir together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- 6Gradually add to batter, mixing on low speed until blended.
- 7Mix in oats, then chocolate chips and peanuts.
- 8Drop 2 heaping tablespoons of batter onto prepared baking sheets about 3 inches apart.
- 9Flatten slightly into cookies about 2 1/2 inches across and 1/2 inch thick.
- 10Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until tops are barely set when lightly pressed and color is golden.
- 11They will feel underdone but will firm up as they cool.
- 12Let stand 5 minutes and remove to racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Giant Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.6
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 101.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g