Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
When you just gotta have it all! These scrumptious cookies have a hint of every great flavor! Make the kids say the name of these cookies 3 times fast before they get one!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup golden brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 cup dry-roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 2 baking sheets.
- In large mixing bowl with electric mixer, mix granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter and butter until creamy (about 1 minute).
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually add to batter, mixing on low speed until blended.
- Mix in oats, then chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Drop 2 heaping tablespoons of batter onto prepared baking sheets about 3 inches apart.
- Flatten slightly into cookies about 2 1/2 inches across and 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until tops are barely set when lightly pressed and color is golden.
- They will feel underdone but will firm up as they cool.
- Let stand 5 minutes and remove to racks to cool completely.
Wonderful cookies!! The only thing i would change is the sugar. They are a little sweet. But so scrumptious! I did add a little extra pb. They taste just like peanut butter cups to me. Next time I will add 1/2 choc chips and 1/2 pb chips. Thanks for a great recipe.
Very good cookies. The only changes that I made were to cut the white sugar down to 1/2 cup and use WW flour instead of AP. There was a little too much going on with all the different textures (we're simple cookie people) but that didn't keep us from eating them.
Made these for my duaghter's cookie monster boyfriend - doulbed the recipe and used hald peanut butter chips and half chocolate chips.