Giant Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- In large bowl, whisk melted butter and both sugars.
- Whisk in eggs and vanilla til blended.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- In smaller bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir into butter mixture.
- Stir in peanuts.
- With a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out dough, shape into balls. Makes 24 - 4" cookies.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheets 2" apart.
- Flatten gently into 3" rounds.
- Bake in 375° oven for 12-14 minutes. Til light golden brown around edges but still slightly soft.
- Slide parchment paper onto wire rack to cool.
- Make criss-cross fork indentations on top of cookies for a more traditional look.
Join The Conversation