- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt and pepper
- lemons or lime wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet.
- Add garlic and shrimp; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Saute 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Turn shrimp with spatula; cook shrimp 2 minutes longer on other side.
- Remove shrimp to serving platter; garnish with lemon wedges.
- **We give this a little squirt with the lemon wedge.