Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From my local paper.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients on a jellyroll pan which had been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until tender, stirring every 10 minutes.
I love roasted potatoes. The combo of spices work very well. I lined the pan with foil for easier clean up and only stirred once. I added only 3 more cloves of smashed garlic!
I used this recipe for the nutrition numbers for a smashed roasted potato recipe we did. We boiled small new potatoes til fork tender then mashed with potato masher on oiled baking sheet then baked in 450 degree oven 20 mins til crispy. Just used kosher salt and pepper for seasoning but will try the spices listed in this recipe next time
These potatoes are great. They are flavorful and so easy to make!