Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
An original recipe taken from the Paul Martin cookbook and translated into English by me.
Make and share this Garlic Frog's Legs recipe from Food.com.
- 16 large frog's legs or 32 small frog's legs
- all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons corn oil
- 4 teaspoons garlic butter
- 1 lemon, juice of
- flat leaf parsley
- lemon slice (to garnish dish)
- Clean legs under cold water and dry them.
- With a small knife, make an incision between and bone of lower part of one leg and insert through the other (criss-cross).
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Salt and pepper each leg and cover them with flour.
- In a saucepan add the butter and brown them 4 minutes each side.
- In a small pot add the garlic butter, parsley, and lemon juice; simmer a few minutes.
- Put the legs in an oven proof-baking dish; pour over the garlic sauce and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve on preheated plates. Bon appetit.
Very nice. My family loves it.
Frog's legs once in a while is really a nice treat!
Very, very good recipe. Thank you. Like Bergy, I used fresh garlic, and it couldn't have tasted better.