1/4 Photos of Fusion Shrimp
This innovative dish uses seasonally fresh fruit, to make this cuisine Asian/Southwestern Fruit Salsa as the foundation. Topped with Crispy Fried Shrimp made with an ingenious mix of ingredients. Any of the seasonal fruits can be substituted for mango, papaya, kiwi, or peaches except for the blueberries which is an ingredients for RSC.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Spicy Fruit Salsa
- 118.29 ml diced watermelon
- 118.29 ml blueberries
- 118.29 ml diced pineapple
- 59.14 ml diced red onion
- 14.79 ml minced jalapeno
- 59.14 ml fresh herb (basil, mint and or cilantro)
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1.23 ml fresh grated gingerroot
- 2.46 ml soy sauce
- 2.46 ml sesame oil
- 453.59 g large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1Spicy Fruit Salsa: Mix all ingredients together and chill for 1-6 hours.
- 2Shrimp: Place cleaned shrimp on paper towels to dry.
- 3Flour shrimp to coat shaking off excess, set aside.
- 4To the remaining flour add the graham crumbs, set aside.
- 5Place the egg whites in a bowl whisk lightly add peanut butter, sesame oil and ginger whisk to combine.
- 6Dip into egg white mixture then coat with the graham crumbs and set aside.
- 7Heat 1 inch peanut oil or vegetable oil till hot over medium high heat in a large frying pan. When oil is hot add half the shrimp fry for 1 minute flip and fry 1 more minute. Remove to a paper towel to drain.
- 8Repeat with rest of shrimp.
- 9Plate the shrimp with the bowl of chilled salsa.
- 10This would be fun to enjoy wrapped in romaine lettuce or with rice.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fusion Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.6
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 343.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: