Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe comes from Kraft. It is so easy to make that children can make this.I've used just one kind of berry as well as mixed berries with this cheesecake. You can't get any easier for a cheesecake.
- 1 1⁄2 cups honey maid graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 4 (250 g) packagesphiladelphia light brick light cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries, thawed, well drained (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries)
- 3 cups thawed cool whip light whipped topping, divided
- LINE 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Mix graham crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- BEAT cream cheese spread and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Smash drained berries with fork; stir into cream cheese mixture. Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Spoon over crust; cover.
- REFRIGERATE 6 hours or overnight until firm. Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting into pieces to serve. Top with the remaining 1 cup whipped topping. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.