1/4 Photos of Fruit Punch
From Australian BH&G Diabetic Living issue 12 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 apple (skin left on, cored and finely chopped)
- 1 orange (skin and white pith removed and finely chopped)
- 125 g strawberries (hulled and finely chopped)
- 330 ml unsweetened apple juice (chilled - 1 1/3 cups)
- 375 ml unsweetened pineapple juice (chilled - 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 liter diet Sprite (diet lemonade was specified chilled - 4 cups)
- 1In a large punch bowl or mixing bowl place the apple, orange and strawberries.
- 2Pour over the apple juice and pineapple juice and then stir in the diet lemonade.
- 3Stir to combine and serve.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Punch
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g