From Australian BH&G Diabetic Living issue 12 2007.
Make and share this Fruit Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 apple (skin left on, cored and finely chopped)
- 1 orange (skin and white pith removed and finely chopped)
- 125 g strawberries (hulled and finely chopped)
- 330 ml unsweetened apple juice (chilled - 1 1/3 cups)
- 375 ml unsweetened pineapple juice (chilled - 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 liter diet Sprite (diet lemonade was specified chilled - 4 cups)
- In a large punch bowl or mixing bowl place the apple, orange and strawberries.
- Pour over the apple juice and pineapple juice and then stir in the diet lemonade.
- Stir to combine and serve.