Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Australian BH&G Diabetic Living issue 12 2007.
- 1 apple (skin left on, cored and finely chopped)
- 1 orange (skin and white pith removed and finely chopped)
- 125 g strawberries (hulled and finely chopped)
- 330 ml unsweetened apple juice (chilled - 1 1/3 cups)
- 375 ml unsweetened pineapple juice (chilled - 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 liter diet Sprite (diet lemonade was specified chilled - 4 cups)
- In a large punch bowl or mixing bowl place the apple, orange and strawberries.
- Pour over the apple juice and pineapple juice and then stir in the diet lemonade.
- Stir to combine and serve.
Wonderful fruit punch!!! I made this in a scaled back version to serve one. Nice fruit combination and loved the Sprite Zero/fizz with the fruit juices. After I drank the liquid I got a spoon and ate the fruit. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe. Made for 123 Tag Game.
Very tasty punch, light and refreshing. I made 3 servings in a small pitcher, adding the sprite as I poured each serving. Great just as specified; I must admit I added a splash of rum to my second glass and that was great too :) Thanks for sharing your recipe!
Fantastic punch. I had to make 3 lots over the afternoon. It was really good. I will be making it again for xmas day. They didin't even open the sparkling wine i bought. Made for Ed'n 9: MAKE MY RECIPE- Tag game.