Another one I'm saving from Southern Living. I LOVE fried oysters. Raw or fried are the only way I eat 'em. So yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip oysters in egg then dredge in cracker crumbs.
- 2Let sit in fridge for 2 hours.
- 3Stir together ketchup, horseradish, and hot sauce (to taste) and chill.
- 4Fry oysters in 1" oil at 350F 3-4 minute until golden.
- 5Serve immediately with sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Oysters (Cracker Crumb Coating)
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.7
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 110.8 mg
- Sodium 818.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 17.7 g