- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon clove
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups pears, peeled, cored and diced (about 5 pears)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour a 10" bundt pan.
- Sift sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and allspice together in large bowl.
- Add oil, eggs, vanilla and pears.
- Mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 1 and 1/4 hours or until done.