Marble Cheesecake Bars
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Paula Deen's: "The Lady and Sons, Just Desserts" cookbook. Yum!
- Ready In:
- 24 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares (1 ounce each)
- 1⁄4 cup Creme de Cacao (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300. Lightly spray a 9x13 pan with Pam.
- Combine crushed cookies and butter. Press mixture into bottom of pan. Beat cream cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in condensed milk. Add eggs and vanilla; mis well.
- Pour two thirds of batter onto crust.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions and add to remaining one third batter. Add creme de caco.
- Spoon over top of vanilla layer.
- Bake 45 -50 minutes, or until set.
- Cool or chill; cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION