Top Review by mianbao
This makes delicious bread! I made this bread by hand, doubling the recipe and using fresh yeast. I had all the herbs fresh frozen except the thyme, which I substituted dried thyme for. The herb combination is fragrant, without being overpowering. And the bread itself is light and fluffy. Thank you very much for sharing this recipe with us.
- 1 cup water, plus
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons dry milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in bread machine pan in.
- the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select Basic/White cycle.
- Use Medium or Light crust color.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- *Recommend using bread machines with 9-cup or larger bread pan for.
- this recipe.