Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This has been a family favorite for as long as I can remember!! SOOO SIMPLE! A meal for 4-6 for less than $5.00! Kids love it !!!
- Cook bacon (cut in to small pieces) and onion together until bacon is crisp.
- While bacon is cooking, cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Drain spaghetti and return it to the same pan.
- Add tomato juice, onion/bacon mixture (do not drain), salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on low, just until heated through.
- Turn off heat, cover and let sit until it absorbs flavors.
I love this recipe. My grandma and my mom has been making it for years and we all love it. It so easy and fast. Thanks mom for putting it on here!!!!