Baked Chicken Drummies
photo by Jubes
- Ready In:
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons ponzu sauce, see intro for other options (lime and citrus dressing sauce)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a large bowl (the bowl must be able to hold all 8 drumsticks).
- Add the drumsticks and ensure thoroughly coated in the marinade. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C ).
- Place chicken drumsticks in a single layer on a baking tray and bake for 40 minutes. Depending on the size of the drumstick, they may need a little longer.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving .
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Aussie Mum - gluten-free