1/3 Photos of French Omelet With Spinach & Swiss Cheese
This French omelet offers a smoother, tender texture. Simultaneously shaking the pan and stirring the eggs vigorously, you will notice that the curds are smaller than other omelets. From Cuisine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip eggs, liquid and seasonings.
- 2Melt butter in a 10" non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray over high heat.
- 3Heat until bubbly.
- 4Pour egg mixture into skillet.
- 5Immediately begin shaking the pan while making small, quick stirring motions with the bottom of a fork.
- 6Remove from heat when eggs no longer run but are still quite moist.
- 7Add cheese and spinach to top half of omelet.
- 8Fold in half and invert onto a plate.
- 9Tuck the thin edges under the omelet if desired.
- 10Let rest 1 minute.
- 11Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and a strip of lemon peel.
- 12Makes one omelet.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Omelet With Spinach & Swiss Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.0
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 482.1 mg
- Sodium 270.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: