1/1 Photo of French Dip for Sandwiches
6 hrs 10 mins
Anita Harris's Note:
I got this recipe from a friend several years ago and when I get a yen for French dips this is the one I make. It's very tasty and I like to serve it with dill pickle spears and french fries or chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place roast into slow cooker.
- 2Add water, soy sauce and seasonings.
- 3cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours or until beef is tender.
- 4Remove meat from broth, shred with forks and keep warm.
- 5Strain broth (if desired) and skim off fat.
- 6Serve beef on toasted rolls and pour broth into small cups for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Dip for Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.9
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 117.3 mg
- Sodium 1339.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 36.5 g