1/2 Photos of Fluffy Banana Pancakes
This is my redux for my favorite Banana Pancake recipe, reducing the fat and adding fiber where I could without sacrificing the taste since I'm trying to eat healthier. They're really good and very filling. This recipe makes a LOT of pancakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl beat the egg whites until frothy, then mix in bananas, applesauce, and buttermilk. Set aside.
- 2In a large mixing bowl stir together the dry ingredients, then add the banana mixture. Beat together until everything is well incorporated. (You can add more buttermilk if you feel the batter is too thick.).
- 3Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a preheated griddle. Flip over when the edges begin to dry and the batter bubbles on top.
- 4Serve with sliced bananas and/or warm maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Banana Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (1212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 208.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g