Easy and tasty fish dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onions or 1/3 cup shallot
- 1 small italian peppers (about 2/3 cup) or 1 small other mild pepper, chopped (about 2/3 cup)
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 -2 teaspoon capers, rinsed
- 2 -3 imported black olives, pitted and slivered
- 1 sprig Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 -2 flounder fillets (about 5 oz) or 1 -2 other thin mild-flavored fish fillet (about 5 oz)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Heat oil in non-stick skillet.
- 2Cook onion until translucent.
- 3Add pepper and tomatoes.
- 4Cover and simmer about 10 minutes.
- 5Add capers, olives, parsley.
- 6Put flounder fillet on top and spoon some juices over it.
- 7Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 8Cover and simmer about 5 minutes, until done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flounder Saute
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.7
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 301.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 32.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: