Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this yummy dip with tortilla chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup chopped green onions or 1 cup green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup sliced black olives (optional)
- Spread refried beans over the bottom of a 9 inch round glass dish or pie plate.
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, salsa and seasoning mix until well blended.
- Spread over bean layer.
- Sprinkle cheese, tomatoes, onions and olives (if using) over sour cream layer.
Taste great and is easy to fix. Teenagers love it!!
Good stuff! I made this and it barely lasted a day. My 10 yr. old got ahold of it and couldn't stop eating it, he has already asked me to make it again, DH said it's like eating a taco. Thanks for a yummy dip!
This is one of those recipes that everyone should have as a keeper - an old stand-by and crowd-pleaser!