- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large fennel bulb
- 1 large sweet onion, cut in half and sliced into thin wedges
- 16 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and trim fennel bulb. Slice into thin wedges. If desired, save some feathery tops for garnish.
- In a large skillet over med-high heat, melt butter. Add fennel, onions, white wine and soy sauce. Saute on med-high heat for about 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, garlic, salt and pepper. Continue to cook, stirring often, for an additional 7-9 minutes or until veggies are crisp-tender, or tenderness of your liking.