Zucchini and Mushroom Skillet
photo by Sandra J.
- Ready In:
- Cut zucchini in half and then into 1 inch pieces.
- Heat enough olive oil to saute in a heavy skillet over medium high heat.
- Add zucchini, mushrooms, onion and garlic.
- Stir-fry until the zucchini and mushrooms are just tender and the onion is tender/crisp (about 8 minutes).
- Stir in oregano and salt and pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was soooo yummy, although I added tamari to the recipe!. About 3 minutes before the veggies were done I added tamari to the stir fry. This added such a great flavor to the dish and amplified the fantastic taste of the onions and mushrooms. After plating the veggies, I sprinkled on some sesame seeds as well.