Recipe by Corrinne J
Summer entertaining is in full swing! This pasta salad is unique, fresh and good for you!
Top Review by l'ecole
What a marvelous combination of flavors and textures! My only suggestion would be to add more mint; you don't really get much of it as is, but when you do get a taste it's a really welcome addition!
- 6 ounces whole grain penne pasta
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 cup red onion (minced)
- 1⁄4 cup parsley (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon mint (chopped)
- 1 ea. Red Delicious apple (diced)
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 (4 ounce) packagealouette crumbled fat free feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta al dente rinse with cold water and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Toast slivered almonds in a non stick pan over medium high heat until slightly brown. Set aside to cool.
- When pasta and almonds are cooled toss with the remaining ingredients in a glass serving bowl.