Avocado and Feta Pasta Salad
- Ready In:
- 300 g penne pasta
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 400 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 50 g Baby Spinach
- 2 cups rocket
- 1⁄2 cup mixed fresh herbs, e.g. basil, parsley dill
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and chopped
- Cook pasta according to the packet.
- Toss together the avocado, tomato, cheese, nuts, spinach, rocket, herbs and pasta.
- Whisk together the oil, lemon zest and juice and the capers and drizzle over the salad.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Under construction... How I rate... 5 stars - perfect, will make again without any changes. 4 stars - Liked it, will make again again but with changes. 3 stars - had to make major changes but got it to work. 2 stars - had to make major changes and it didn't work. 1 star - went terribly, a waste of time and ingredients, I cried, BF cried the cats cried you get the picture...