Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A neighbor gave me this recipe one evening when I was short on time to cook. It tastes like it took a long time but it was so easy.
- 4 pork loin chops (1 1/2 pounds) or 4 rib chops, 1 inch thick (1 1/2 pounds)
- 1⁄4 cup beef broth or 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into fourths
- 4 medium onions, cut into fourths
- 2 -4 small carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat over medium high heat.
- Cook pork in skillet about 5 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- Add broth, potatoes, carrots and onions to the skillet.
- Sprinkle seasonings.
- Heat to boiling then reduce to simmer.
- Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and pork done near the bone.