Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I think this might have been a Pampered Chef recipe, but not sure. It uses refrigerated sugar cookie dough for the crust, so its nice and easy.
- 1 (18 ounce) packagerefrigerated slicable cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3⁄4 cup fresh strawberries, halved or 3⁄4 cup raspberries
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries or 1⁄2 cup blackberry
- 1⁄2 cup apply jelly
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Press cookie dough in an ungreased 11" x 15" jellyroll pan or 12" pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15-17 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Carefully remove cookie crust from pan with a metal spatula, and transfer to a serving platter if desired.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy.
- Gradually add sugar and orange juice, beating well.
- Spread mixture evenly over prepared crust.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Arrange fruit on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Heat jelly in a small saucepan over low heat until melted.
- Brush fruit with jelly.
- Cut tart into square to serve.