1/1 Photo of Eunice Peanut Butter Crunch
Baptist Church in South, Coffeyville church dinner. Eunice made, and they were the first cookies to leave the table. Great recipe, but fattening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring sugar and caro syrup to a boil and remove from fire.
- 2Mix in peanut butter and corn flakes.
- 3Spoon out on wax paper.
- 4Let stand till slightly firm.
- 5You can also use any kind of cereal that you like for this recipe.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eunice Peanut Butter Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 80.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 2.7 g