Rhubarb Butter Crunch
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine rhubarb with sugar and place in greased baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar, oatmeal, butter, shortening and flour and mix to pebble-like consistency; mixture will be crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumbly mixture over rhubarb.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
- Note: Best served with cool whip or ice cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a mother of two. My kids are Carissa 6 and Logan 3. Carissa's kind of a picky little bird but Logan . . . is going to send me to the poorhouse as a teenager because he can already out eat me and my fiance. So both kids have me on the constant search for great recipes. <br /> <br />I loved to play the 50s housewife role, which I did for two and a half years but now I'm back out in the working world. I am the office administrator at a small mental health clinic that specializes in children on the autism spectrum. <br /> <br />Unfortunately with everything going on these days and busy little bodies constantly running around I don't have as much time to cook and bake as I did when I was home but I LOVE it every time I get the chance. My passion is truly baking. Though I love to cook, I live to bake! I also enjoy reading, online computer games, sewing, friends and music of all kinds.</p>