Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Balls
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is one of my daughter's favorite recipes. It is a great way to spend some fun in the kitchen.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 8 ounces milk chocolate, broken in pieces
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- Beat peanut butter and corn syrup in medium size bowl until well blended. Stir in cereal and mix well.
- Using a rounded teaspoon, shape mixture into balls. Place on a lg baking sheet lined with foil. Chill several hrs until firm.
- Place 6 ounces of chocolate in med size bowl and cover. Microwave on high for 1 minute Stir chocolate until melted and smooth. Add the remaining chocolate and cont. stiring until smooth.
- Using a fork,spear peanut butter balls; dip into chocolate, turning to coat completely; shake off the excess by gently tapping the fork on the edge of the bowl. Return to the baking sheet.
- Let stand about 2 hrs or until chocolate is almost firm. Sprinkle tops with chopped peanuts. Let stand until hardened.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION