Peanut Butter Crunch Balls
My mother and I made these when I was little. Wanted to share with my children and they love them too!
- Ready In:
- Bring sugar and syrup to a boil that only melts the sugar.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Pour over 5 cups corn flakes.
- Gently stir.
- Make sure all of the peanut butter mixture is consistent throughout the corn flakes.
- Drop onto wax paper and allow to cool and harden.
- Store in cool area.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more