1/1 Photo of Eggs in Green Sauce (Eier in Gruner Sosse)
Dienia B.'s Note:
German herbed eggs; easy cold egg dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and lemon juice.
- 2Add salt, pepper, and dill.
- 3Mince one of the eggs very fine.
- 4Mix into the mayonnaise mixture.
- 5Blend the chives and parsley into the mayonnaise; mix well.
- 6Cut hard boiled eggs in half.
- 7Cover with herb mixture.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs in Green Sauce (Eier in Gruner Sosse)
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.0
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 450.3 mg
- Sodium 554.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 16.0 g