This is put together the night before, in the morning while baking, whip up a Hollandaise sauce...this also works at our house for dinner on a work night... I just added a green salad!!
- Grease 2 - 8 oz. ramekins; set aside.
- Cube toasted English muffins and place one in each ramekin to fill half way.
- Sprinkle muffins with a large pinch of cheese.
- Place a slice of Canadian bacon on next and top with more cheese.
- Beat eggs slightly; add milk and seasoning to taste.
- Divide among ramekins.
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Spoon Creamy Hollandaise Sauce on top and sprinkle with paprika before serving.