1/3 Photos of Eggs Benedict (Sort Of) for 2
katie in the UP's Note:
This is put together the night before, in the morning while baking, whip up a Hollandaise sauce...this also works at our house for dinner on a work night... I just added a green salad!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 2 - 8 oz. ramekins; set aside.
- 2Cube toasted English muffins and place one in each ramekin to fill half way.
- 3Sprinkle muffins with a large pinch of cheese.
- 4Place a slice of Canadian bacon on next and top with more cheese.
- 5Beat eggs slightly; add milk and seasoning to taste.
- 6Divide among ramekins.
- 7Cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- 8Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 9Spoon Creamy Hollandaise Sauce on top and sprinkle with paprika before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs Benedict (Sort Of) for 2
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.8
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 268.0 mg
- Sodium 806.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 29.4 g