Easy Eggs Benedict
photo by Catnip46
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, chicken, mushroom or (10 1/2 ounce) can vegetable soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 6 thin slices ham, fried
- 6 slices buttered English muffins, halved or 6 slices toast
- 6 eggs, poached
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Blend soup and milk. Heat.
- Meanwhile, place a slice of ham on each piece of muffin half or toast; top with poached egg.
- Pour sauce over eggs .
- Sprinkle with minced parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live with my fur babies who I spoil rotten and in return they give me unconditional love. I have 2 cats and 3 dogs,? I just adopted a 13 yr toy poodle. Both cats were adopted also. All of them are very affectionate and very well behaved. I have been so blessed to have these? beautiful animals in my life.</p> 8726752"