1/1 Photo of Easy Sweet Pickles
An easy way to make sweet pickles, bet you can't eat 1.This receipe was given to us by our friend Doyle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain juice from bottle and discard juice.
- 2Slice pickles into quarters and return to jar.
- 3Add sugar, vinegar,chopped onion and cinnamon stick to jar.
- 4Shake well, put in refrigerator for three days, shaking frequently.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sweet Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1405.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 54.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g